Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Get My Notary Public License

Many people call me and ask, “How do I get my Notary Public License?”
The process seems a little intimidating to most people I have spoken to over
the last 17 years I have taught the N.Y.S. Notary Public Exam preparation course.
After over 27,000 students I have come to understand that my students are usually
nice folks who haven’t taken an exam in a very long time and find the entire process
a little intimidating.  Don’t be scared, I am about to take away your fear factor!
You only need to score 70% on a one-hour, 40-multiple choice question exam!
You can miss 12 questions and still pass.  You do not need and special educational
requirements.  You only must be at least 18 years old.  You only need to live OR
only work in N.Y. state to qualify.  You do not even need to have a job to qualify if
you reside in N.Y.  You don’t need good credit and you can even have convictions and
still get licensed.  You do not even need to be a U.S. citizen because they accept those
with Permanent resident Alien status!
You can take the N.Y.S., 5-hour Notary Public Licensing classes in person or on-line.
The online NY Notary Public Class is the fastest way as it is self-paced and hosted on
a cloud platform so there is never anything to download unless you want to! Either
way you get ready, we have the same 99%+ no repeat ratio as per our
happy notary class students testimonials.
Now what is keeping you from getting your New York State Notary Public License?
Nothing, so don’t procrastinate.  Just do it! Sign-up for the class and take the weekly
exam in a city near you.  Our students finish it in 10 to 20 minutes.  After my class
it will be like getting a driver’s license.  Not at all scary and You Can Do-it!

Please call with any additional questions or concerns that you might still have:
Mike Brown
(347) 427-9091
email: ShaimeeNotary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment